Wild-Caught Haddock with Mango Salsa
If you enjoy fresh fish on occasion, this wild-caught haddock with mango salsa is sure to be a family favorite. Tender baked fish topped with sweet and tangy mango salsa, what could be better?
- 6 (6-ounce) boneless wild-caught haddock fillets
- 1 to 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ to 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 small ripe mangoes, pitted and diced
- 1/3 cup fresh chopped cilantro
- ¼ cup minced red onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Rinse the fillets well in cool water then pat dry with paper towel.
- Brush the fillets with olive oil then season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle the fillets with chili powder then arrange them on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes until the flesh flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, combine the remaining ingredients aside from the lime wedges in a mixing bowl.
- Stir until well combined then serve the salsa over the fillets.
- Garnish with lime wedges to serve.
200 calories per serving, 3.5g fat, 14g carbs, 29g protein, 1.5g fiber.