Servings: 6 to 8
Whether you are looking for a healthy snack option or the perfect side dish to your favorite meal,
these chipotle baked squash fries are sure to fit the bill. Feel free to add a pinch of cayenne if
you want to give them a little extra kick!
- 1 large butternut squash
- 1 large zucchini
- 1 large summer squash
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 425°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the butternut squash in half then scoop out the seeds and cut away the peel.
- Slice the squash into ¼-inch thick sticks.
- Peel the zucchini and summer squash then cut them into ¼-inch thick sticks as well.
- Combine the butternut squash, zucchini and summer squash sticks in a large bowl.
- Toss with the olive oil, chili powder, chipotle chili powder and salt.
- Spread the fries on the prepared baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 15 minutes then carefully flip the fries and bake for another 10 minutes or so until crisp and browned.