Tired of the famous peanut butter toast? For my part, I finally found THE breakfast solution I need – raspberry and hemp seeds overnight oatmeal! You just need to prepare it the night before, requires only fifteen minutes of your time and Bam! You have a delicious healthy nourishing breakfast when you get out of bed.
Oatmeal in the morning is a great breakfast. An alternative much healthier than the prepared bags in which we simply add water. Oats are a whole grain and contain fibers that can prolong the feeling of fullness longer, preventing us from getting hungry too quickly. Oats also contain vitamins B1, B2 and E.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Refrigeration: 8 hours
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1/2 cup oats flakes
- 1/2 cup vanilla Greek yogurt 0%
- 2 tablespoons of hemp seeds, you can also use chia seed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup raspberries
- In a bowl, combine milk, oatmeal, yogurt, hemp seeds, vanilla and half of the maple syrup.
- In four Mason jars with a capacity of 2 cups each, pour the oatmeal mixture. Close the jars and refrigerate for 8 to 12 hours.
- In the morning add the raspberries on top and the rest of the maple syrup and voilà!
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 6.3g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 0.6g||3%|
|Total Carbohydrate 47.2g||17%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g||12%|
|Total Sugars 35.2g|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
Leave a Reply